GET CHARGED AT INNOVATION PARK
The innovative spirit at Innovation Park extends all the way to the parking facilities. BECO Midwest offers dedicated charging stations for Plug-in Electric Vehicles (PEVs) right here on campus.
Register your Vehicle
Thank you for your interest in the BECO charging stations for electric vehicles! As an employee at a property managed by BECO Management, Inc., doing business as BECO Midwest (“BECO”), you may enjoy using the BECO charging stations at Innovation Park Lake County. Start your membership with 3 easy steps.
- Complete the sign up form.
- Review the Waiver of Liability and Membership Agreement.
- Indicate your acceptance.
Location & Information
The complimentary charging stations are located in the parking area outside West. Charging stations are limited to a four-hour maximum charge time.
Charging hours are Monday–Friday, 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturday, 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Charging Stations Rules & Regulations
- Register your vehicle with BECO.
- Electric vehicle shall be commercially produced by a reputable manufacturer and used by me for commuting to work; no homemade or modified vehicles will be permitted.
- Use the Charging Stations during the hours of 5 A.M to 10 P.M., Monday – Friday, and 5 A.M. to 8 P.M. Saturday (unless other hours are posted on signs at the Charging Stations); provided, however, that in no event shall you leave the vehicle at a Charging Station for more than 4 hours per day – including both the time it takes to charge the vehicle and the time that waiting for a charge.
- if you leave the vehicle at a Charging Station in excess of 4 hours in a day, and/or in the event of an emergency, BECO has the right to disconnect my vehicle from the Charging Station and/or have my vehicle towed at my expense and without any liability to BECO.